No audio or low audio playback.

No audio or low audio playback.

Postby smashart » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:53 am

If AirPhones is connected and you're getting no low audio, make sure your computer and app volume are turned up. Remember, AirPhones only plays back the audio coming from your computer, so if the volume on your computer or app is low, the throughput will be low too.
The volume on the device is controlled by the hardware volume buttons on the side of your device.
smashart
Site Admin

Re: No audio or low audio playback.

Postby Mackid » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Hey there.

I've a MacBook Pro 13" 2,26 GHz and an iPod Touch 1v with the 3.0 firmware. I use AirPhones in an Ad-hoc connection between thew. So my network quality perfect, my computer is not bad too ;) . Why the sound is too low and scratching. And it's impossible, for example, to watch a DVD ( Test on DVD Player, Front Row & VLC ) during listening his sound in AirPhones. Is my iPod too old ? Is an AirPhones bug' ?

Thanks for answer for I & the 151 others :)

Sorry for my poor english ^^'
Mackid

Re: No audio or low audio playback.

Postby smashart » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Honestly, it seems like things should be working correctly. At this point, I can only recommend restarting both your iPod & your computer. Sometimes restarting the device will help, clearing out the memory, etc. Other than that I don't know what the issue might be, I guess all routers will have a different effect, it could be that too. At least you're connected, so now it's a matter of figuring out what the connection is bad. Also, just for a test, try turning off Bluetooth if you haven't already.

We are doing some updates to the app and the servers, I'm looking at mid January for those to be ready.
Chris
smashart
Site Admin

Return to Device Help