No sound from iphone

No sound from iphone

Postby mix1987 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Hi,

I'm extremely delighted that there is a software like this that is out in the market. Thanks guys for the wonderful job!

I'm having a problem now. I installed everything correctly and when i opened airphones in my iphone it even tells me that my iphone is trying to connect to my server. I clicked 'ok' but nothing happened. After checking with my server, the original video file still has audio. therefore i think that the software wasn't even ab;e to hijack the software in my server.

Please help me out here....

Thanks!
mix1987

Re: No sound from iphone

Postby MaTr3o » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:31 am

Same here.
MaTr3o

Re: No sound from iphone

Postby WatchSteveDrum » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:17 pm

I had to go to my computer's sound settings and change the default audio device to "Virtual Cable 1" (which I don't think existed as a device until I unistalled, reinstaleld, and restarted a bunch of times).

After that, it worked as advertised. And when AirPhones isn't on, the audio still gets sent through my normal device even though "Digital Cable 1" is listed as the default device.

In any case, that's what worked for me. If that doesn't work, you might try some combination of installing, unistalling, and restarting a bunch to ensure the whole thing gets installed correctly.
WatchSteveDrum

Return to PC Help