Airphone server not detected!

Airphone server not detected!

Postby Airphone_fan » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:05 pm

First of all thank you so much for this amazing software, i have been waiting for the windows version since feb. Am using windows Xp 32bit. after finish installing the servers as u said in the installation guide, i try to launch the airphone from my Iphone. it's keep on saying "Airphones server not detected"i disable all my firewalls. My desktop where i have installed the airphone is connect to the router(through Ethernet) and the Iphone is on the same wireless network.mDNSresponder.exe ,every things are running smoothly. Can you please trouble shoot this issue.
Thank you.
Airphone_fan

Re: Airphone server not detected!

Postby smashart » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:19 pm

The AirPhones 2 app isn't ready yet on the iTunes store. AirPhones 1.0 doesn't work with the Windows server, you need to wait until Apple approves the Version 2 update.
smashart
Site Admin

Postby Airphone_fan » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:14 am

ahh :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: do i have to wait again.....
Airphone_fan

Postby smudger2468 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:54 am

I have exacly the same problem. I have installed and reinstalled on pc and iphone but still receive the error message - rPhone server not detected. Conect your device to your WiFi network.
My pc and iphone are both already connected to my network.
I am launching the program on the laptop then starting my dvd using vlc player. There is no sound to be heard on the pc so i assume this part is working correctly? I then launch the iphone program and this is when i receive the error message. I don't realy know what else i can try?
I am using AirPhone 2.0 for Windows.
I am running vista basic.
My iphone is 3G and has version 3.0 installed.

Please help.
smudger2468

Postby unaccurate » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:49 pm

have u thought that your fire wall may be blocking it cause i have avg and it was blocking it thats y mine wasent working
unaccurate

Postby jadegirl8 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:02 am

Try turning off your bluetooth- I stopped having the connection problem as soon as I did, and it works like a charm now!
jadegirl8

Return to PC Help