Ipod touch screen freeze

Ipod touch screen freeze

Postby steve » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:52 am

I have the new A2 but when I launch it on the Ipod touch the airphones screen comes up and freezes.
I have os 3 on it ok

Any ideas people?
Thanks

Since original post I have uninstalled everything then re installed a fresh A2 for windows app for my vista 32 machine.
Ticked all the boxes,launch at login,show in tray etc.
Reset computer . However A2 did not launch at startup nor anything in the tray. I got a pop message saying source file for Airphones not found !!???!! .
Anyoo I launched it myself then opened Touch App and ... TA RAAAA ....same problem, frozen screen :roll:

HELP!!!

ok mystery deepens...I switch off server on the pc and try the app in the Touch again...the little daisy wheel turns and a pop up stating no server (no surprise there). Turn off app.... switch on server...try app...freezing again...LOL switched on both at the same time Touch and server and the daisy wheel on the Touch App keeps circling and circling......weird
Last edited by steve on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
steve

Re: Ipod touch screen freeze

Postby smashart » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am

Hmm, I have no idea what's going on here. I'm going to forward this to my PC guy and see what he thinks.
smashart
Site Admin

Re: Ipod touch screen freeze

Postby steve » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Ok guys its been over week , is everyone on holiday ? LOL if so come back and help!!!!

I am decorating my flat and would love to use the airphones...hurry guys ..I have finished the lounge,bedroom and hall, only the kitchen and bathroom to go!!! Time is running out HELP!!!!
steve

Return to PC Help